In line with The Movement Base ethos, we are now pleased to be offering Yoga Classes.
Hatha Yoga is a branch of yoga, one of six schools of Hinduism. The Sanskrit word Hatha literally means “force” and thus alludes to a system of physical techniques. Stretching, strengthening and entering the body.
We offer 2 Hatha style yoga classes for beginners in our new Leigh on Sea studio.
We will focus on movement, breathing, meditation and understanding how to improve posture. Equipment may be used to assist or enhance posture.
Maximum for Yoga classes: 8 people
Duration of Yoga classes: 1 hour
Benefits of Yoga
- Improve flexibility and strength
- Classes of up to 10 or small groups
- Reduce stress and pain
- Improved sleep and energy
- Session based on Hatha Yoga
- Small Personalised Classes
- A range of classes to chose from
- Fully Equipped Studio in Leigh on Sea
- Pilates, Barre and Yoga classes offered
Never tried Yoga before?
COME IN FOR A FREE SESSION